Current status of this app:Download beta version Metal Detector from XDA.
This is far from finished, but as we both are quite busy at the moment, we'd like to share the current beta of this app.
All gauges are fully functional. Clicking sound and vibration working too. You may turn them on/off using the corresponding buttons on the left.
To exit the app, use the lower right button.
The camera button has a new meaning as of v0.2.0.0:
It enables a test mode, where sensor readings are simulated. Use the sliders to advance the main/aux gauges
Todo's we're aware of:
- artwork needs final polishing
- sliders do slide but have no effect whatsoever, temporarily used for debugging
- screenshot (camera) button switches debugging mode (this will change in a final release)
- detection algorithm still crappy
- sound and vibration status not saved on exit
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Posted by ShahZham at 3:35 AM