Opera lists of the new features:
- Intuitive new interface – Merging the best from desktop browser with new innovations for phones, Opera Mobile is advanced and intuitive to use. Opera has thrown out the clutter and keeping it simple in terms of aesthetics.
- Speed Dial – Speed Dial serves as your personal table of contents for the Web. Your favorite sites welcome you upon launching Opera, and in one click, you are there. To add a new page, simply click on an empty Speed Dial slot.
- Tabbed browsing – Browse several Web sites at the same time. Open new links in multiple tabs to bounce between sites easily.
- Password manager – Save those annoying passwords with Opera’s password manager, or if you are feeling vulnerable, simply and swiftly delete all.
- Touchscreen or keypad navigation – Whether your Windows Mobile smartphone is touchscreen or keypad-based, Opera Mobile 10 beta is customized for your navigation style.
- Save images – Select and save your friends’ Facebook pictures to your phone for offline viewing later.
- Opera Turbo – Offload your page rendering to one of Opera’s servers, and reduce your data costs.
- Advanced compatibility - Since Opera Mobile 10 beta is based on Opera’s browser for desktop computers, it maintains advanced Web-site compatibility and ensures that nearly any site is accessible from a mobile phone.
- Smooth surfing – Pan, zoom and smoothly scroll your way through the Web.
- It is FREE! – Opera Mobile 10 beta for Windows Mobile is available as a free download at Opera.com.